What's new

Stuff I Can't Describe - Just Look

JonK

I want MORE!!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
140
Location
Manitoba, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just some random shapes and patterns shot the other day. Hope you like em. :)

42386220_df5a115492_o.jpg


42386221_2905c9b268_o.jpg


42386223_87e4700fe0_o.jpg


42853174_5f10d07525_o.jpg
 
I really like that second one for some reason. I guess its just the angle and how the yellow pipe sticks out from the white background. Cool shots
 
I really like these, especially the 2nd and the 3rd. If on the 3rd you scroll up and down, it makes one dizzy. (Not saying I tried it or anything)
 
Thanks for looking.

i tried the scrolling thing...almost puked :puke-rig: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 
Wow man... look for a career in stock photography. A buddy of mine would likely pay money for most of these for a lot of the work that he does in graphic design. Very nice.

(BTW, that's intended as a compliment) :)
 
NMLeakway said:
I really like that second one for some reason. I guess its just the angle and how the yellow pipe sticks out from the white background. Cool shots


Me too, and teh last one of the doors. Very cool.
 
Hey manaheim...thanks for the compliment :) ;)
eric and Travis...thanks for looking and commenting. :)
 
Very Cool Jon, I with the rest number 2 is the best but I also like #3 and #4
 
yes! this is definitely what I like! very very nice! I like the yellow pipe! it's the best in the series I think so!
 
Neat shots bud :thumbsup:
i am totally digging the second shot.. love the interplay of light/shade/texture... the yellow really pops it
intense colors in the second!
very cool stuff :D thanks for sharing :D
 
Thanks all! :D :D

Copies of #2 for everyone!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom