JonK, I should tell you (maybe) that when I went out taking those photos that I am calling "Tentative attempts at abstract" now, I went out with these - your - photos in mind. These had inspired me!
Seems like my "tentative attempts" were not quite as successful, for my "only" colour was the gold that the setting sun cast on that metal wall covering that I tried to capture in several different manners, and I never quite ventured into any angles that were "out of the norm".
You dared to tilt your entire head to the side and managed to get that wonderful "Photo 2" that everyone else here loves as much as I do.
But, old and old-fashinioned as I might be (the first is no "might-be" anylonger, I'm afraid :roll: ), I like the last best because once more (seems to be your speciality!) you photographed something very simple, but bring it out ever so well in the frame you chose, with the colours given.
Have I ever mentioned before that next to
green the combination of blue and yellow (oops, that reads: yellow
) is my favourite???
(And have you ever noticed that I tend to write "novels" here... :meh:

:greenpbl: :blushing: :lmao: )