Stuff I Can't Describe - Just Look

Wow...JonK . Great eye dude. I love all of these, but Im gonna have to pick #2 as my fave and 3 as second. Great schtuff.!!!

I'm going to go against the grain and say I like #1 the best. I like the arc and simplicity of it. The others are all cool though.

Nice job on these. The tilts work well in the first 3. The blue and yellow in the last makes the photo pop. Nice work !

Definetily some sweet pictures. :thumbup:

Looks like many of us have the same view, #2 has a great angle and color to it, the shadow really adds to the picture. The others are good too, but the 2nd is outstanding

JonK, I should tell you (maybe) that when I went out taking those photos that I am calling "Tentative attempts at abstract" now, I went out with these - your - photos in mind. These had inspired me!

Seems like my "tentative attempts" were not quite as successful, for my "only" colour was the gold that the setting sun cast on that metal wall covering that I tried to capture in several different manners, and I never quite ventured into any angles that were "out of the norm".

You dared to tilt your entire head to the side and managed to get that wonderful "Photo 2" that everyone else here loves as much as I do.

But, old and old-fashinioned as I might be (the first is no "might-be" anylonger, I'm afraid :roll: ), I like the last best because once more (seems to be your speciality!) you photographed something very simple, but bring it out ever so well in the frame you chose, with the colours given.

Have I ever mentioned before that next to green the combination of blue and yellow (oops, that reads: yellow ;)) is my favourite??? ;)

(And have you ever noticed that I tend to write "novels" here... :meh: :confused: :greenpbl: :blushing: :lmao: )

hey cesium and John e, thanks so much for looking and commenting.:)

Hey Lafoto..finally got to the end of yer novel :)
you gotta start somewhere and yours are a good start. Just don't be afraid to shake, zoom, rattle and roll(I'm talkin about yer camera ;) :lol: ) during exposures. You'll get some really cool effects.

Thanks to everyone here who commented. :D :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back