Subway Triptych/Eye Contact

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The scene looked interesting to me, from a platform across the tracks.
I wasn't aware of the eye contact between the man on the left and the blond woman on the right until I looked at the image in the computer.
IMG_3887.JPG

Interesting, catching that moment just when they happened to look right at you. I've had that happen on occasion doing sports/events, realizing later you got someone looking directly at you in the shot.

cool....I like how the 1st guy's mouth is in line with the lights, which are at head height, dragging me along to the last lady who looks like she is staring directly at me :) not concerned about the blasts of colour

Side note: what's the legality of photographing in a train station? Some cities get their knickers in a wad about this.

Side note: what's the legality of photographing in a train station? Some cities get their knickers in a wad about this.
Good question, but I don't have the answer. Anyone else here know if I broke the law? It was taken in 34th Street/Penn Station in Manhattan, NYC. Here's another one that is different in every way, expect perhaps the legality of taking it. If taking the first one was illegal, maybe I can plead insanity and use the saturation levels as evidence. :05.18-flustered:
DSC_1013.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back