What's new

Such big eyes

EnterUserName

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
So this girl I am dating has always wanted a Chi so her little chi-poodle could have a buddy. I took the puppy to her work yesterday and she instantly fell in love. This dog was so scared of my dog but my dog just wanted play.
eyes2resize9qd.jpg


eyesresize8ou.jpg
 
Love the animals, and the dogs in special. I believe that in many occasions, they are better than the people.
Greetings from Spain.
 
talk about sad puppy dog eyes...

I love that you see your reflection in the eyes in the first shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom