Sumalee Bikini - C&C

Gorgeous. I would have liked to see more light coverage on her legs though.

Ya, I did that...mybad Trying to bring more attention to her face. Oh well darn!

It worked on me, I didn't get down that far. :)
Nice image....

She looks like she has to pee.
Was the pose your choice or hers?
Her face looks Caucasian but her lower body looks African.

Ya, I did that...mybad Trying to bring more attention to her face. Oh well darn!
Sorry for commenting.

Dan? Why sorry? Maybe you misunderstood my reply? I meant mybad as in oops! and the reason why I reduced the lighting on her legs. Your comments are always appreciated.

Beautiful model/subject as always...there is a portion on her upper thigh that looks too light/the tone from the knee flows up until it reach the light section and then steps down...

As others pointed the drop off....Another nit pick for me, really really close to her feet. More space would ease my mind ;) haha

I only say this bc there is a lot of head room, and barely no feet room. Even it out maybe.

Unfortunately that's really the bottom of the frame and I didn't want to clip more off the top. I could've cloned more on the bottom but with so little to work with....

This shoot was last May and this is another outtake. Not having much time to shoot I'm digging in the archives to stay in tune.

Thanks for your comments!

Most reactions

Back