What's new

Summer Wheat Harvest

dnavarrojr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
299
Reaction score
18
Location
Kansas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I drove 114 miles (one way) searching North Central Kansas to try and catch the end of the summer wheat harvest. Mostly driving backroads which took hours. But, I was finally able to find what I wanted, and even more fortunate to do it at Sunset.

1.
5885211046_270878a3b0_z.jpg


2.
5884644019_1ee4037561_z.jpg


3.
5925423131_07273577c6_z.jpg


4.
5925983734_f2cee910c7_z.jpg


I also shot some great HD footage with my Canon T2i.
 
I can't seem to edit the subject, but C&C is welcome.
 
Number 3 is awesome.... They are all good....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom