Summertime

LizardKing

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Happy New Year everybody!

Unfortunately, it's been quite a while since I last posted on TPF, and I don't even remember if I ever posted in the B&W Gallery, but for the last few days the idea of posting something kept coming to me. So, here I am sharing these pictures and looking forward for your opinions and C&C.

Last December in Buenos Aires, we got some really nice warm weather, so I went a couple of times to play around with my nephew, hoping to take pictures that could reflect somehow, how beautiful these days were. These were all taken with the 50mm, no cropping in PP. Not because I specifically wanted to do that, but just because I liked them as they were composed in-camera... I guess that's a first for me :mrgreen: .. The light was nice, although a bit harsh... and the size of the backyard + the 50mm in the D7000 pretty much pushed me into tight compositions.

Aquel Diciembre de 2013... - a set on Flickr

I know it's always better to post the pictures here instead of pasting a link, but I didn't want to fill the post with lots of pictures or have to pick 1 or 2 as some sort of bait :lol:

Have a nice day people!

Regards,
Martin

Most reactions

Back