What's new

Sun over the Tropical Pacific - C+C please

jfrabat

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
595
Reaction score
60
Location
Panama, Central America
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just took this shot today. It's overlooking the town of Tarcoles in Costa Rica, facing the Pacific Ocean. Unfortunately, I could not stay until sunset (kids!), which would have been AMAZING, since the sun sets behind the mountains on the other side of the bay, but I kind of like this shot anyway. Please critique to improve my technique!

$DSC01413-A.webp
 
Seems really underexposed.
 
The sky you mean? I thought I captured the colors...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom