Sunday drive No mans land

Ihatemymoney

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this wind mill out dessert in the middle of some sands dunes . There was no roads, the sand is reclaiming its property

It still pumps water:hail:

Photo bucket just now went down for there weekly whatever. I will post more photos

Gorgeous shot, and great treatment!

(BTW, you need to clean your sensor)

Gorgeous shot, and great treatment!

(BTW, you need to clean your sensor)

Thank you, Is it possible for me to clean the sensor myself. 5d mk2 ?

Wow... that's a beaut!

Thank you,
The photo's nice, but I meant the old Aeromotor windmill!

O that really hurt, LOL I dug this up last summer . I thought it might be a old cannon at first.

But the crank shaft pointed to it was some kind of engine, At first I thought it was a steam engine until I got it out and cleaned up.
And noticed the spark plug.

It took a couple months to figure out exactly what it was.
wedster engine - Bing Images

Wow! An inverted Webster - rare! That is a keeper. Even in that condition there are people who'd be willing to part with more than a couple of dollars to have that in their collection.

Really nice shot! Have you thought about a crop like this?:

$windmill.jpg

Would make a cool canvas!

i like the new crop, the dark object in the foreground kept pulling my eyes.

No not really thought about the crop, the stuff in the for ground was parts of another wind mill. As in part of blades.

Yes I agree the blades turned out to be a distraction .

Wow! An inverted Webster - rare! That is a keeper. Even in that condition there are people who'd be willing to part with more than a couple of dollars to have that in their collection.

I sold the engine to a collector, He owes a machine shop. I get to photograph it when he gets it done.
It was well worth the 12 hrs it took to dig out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back