What's new

Sunrise on the way to school

Hoser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I grabbed my wife's P&S because the sun was just rising and I was hoping to get 1 half decent shot on the way to school. This is the only one I took because I thought the contrast was great. I did some PP to darken the shadows and add a bit of saturation.

3472497685_f1cd0d5306_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great shot ... It looks so unreal ... dreamy.
 
I like the PP, good job with a P&S!
 
Thanx guys.

The more I look at this the more I like it. :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom