What's new

Sunrise over Amsterdam Harbor

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My office moved to the North part of Amsterdam last week, on the other side of the river and away from the city center. I am not very happy with that, since I live in the city. But the good thing is: I have a lot of unknown territory to explore. So I took a ferry earlier this morning and saw the sun rise over the harbor.

1

20081009203904_img_9208.jpg


2

20081009204047_img_9207.jpg


3

20081009204128_img_9223.jpg


4 Oh, and a little snapshot of my new workspace, the 2 desks on the left. The place is so huge that my feet hurt...

IMG_9237.jpg
 
i also like first and third pic..
 
i third the first and third photo
but i like the first one the best
i like the colors and the lines across the skys
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom