Sunset....after the storm

dirtnapper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
marbleorchards.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here in New England we have had a lot of rain....sun is somewhat rare, and sunsets rarer...since the clouds generally don't break until late evening...so, here is what I got last night...tonight was a washout.

Kodak%20Field01.jpg

Kodak%20Field02.jpg

WOW those are spectacular...hard to pick which one I like more, but I'd say the first, just for that bit of a sun...I'm a huge fan of backlit/sunset/silhouetted landscape shots, so I love shots like that.

What part of New England are you from, out of curiosity?

This is really, really beautiul.
I like the first one best, the colours come out most in that one, and like GoM, I also like that glimpse of sun in that one! :D

GoM said:
WOW those are spectacular...hard to pick which one I like more, but I'd say the first, just for that bit of a sun...I'm a huge fan of backlit/sunset/silhouetted landscape shots, so I love shots like that.

What part of New England are you from, out of curiosity?

I am in Peabody, MA..if you are in the US, a few weeks ago this was ground zero for all the flooding we got..and the rains still come..although, this weekend should be 80's and 90's!! We are expecting the remains of TS ALBERTO to clear out by mid day here..

good job dirtnapper....... diggin these! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back