choudhrysaab
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2009
- Messages
- 667
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Toronto, Ontario. Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
lol .. me tooNah.. I just live to bug people![]()
so what you upto this fine sunday morning?
lol .. me tooNah.. I just live to bug people![]()
i'm glad you're being productive cuz me (lazyass) prolly won't get off the couch for the entire day.Getting my camera and all my 'stuff' ready to head out. Saskatoon has a major car show on today and there'll be about 900 cars to go drool over and hopefully take some pictures of. I spent all day yesterday at something called "Ukraine Day in the Park". I learned something.. Ukrainian beer is pretty good.
I came to the realziation that my camera bag, Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW is no longer going to be big enough for me. I've been looking at the Lowepro CompuTrekker AW. I have decided I'm tired of dragging my tripod around by hand, camera bag over my shoulder and a clipboard as well lol
go to Henry's website and i think there its listed for $149.99$149? My camera store has it listed at $179. Hmmm I might just go bug them next week and say, why don't you guys do price matching
I have room left in my bag for my flash that I'm picking up this week, but then the bag is full. I can't put the next lense I want in it, I can't store my camera in the bag with the zoom lense on either.