nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday evening I happened to take a peek outside while the sun was going down and I notice a ray of light hitting this dandelion so I quickly ran inside and grabbed my camera and voila. I didn't have much time, I mean the light was gone in 30 seconds so I didn't get my settings changed fast enough but I got the picture I envisioned which is all that is important to me and I wanted to share it.

It's kind of fun chasing the light!

Fuji XT2 + 60 2.4
f/5.6, 1/1600, ISO 1000

There's Always Tomorrow
by Nicholas Erwin, on Flickr

Nice shot. You've been killing the small details recently.

Throw a 12 inch reflector in your bag, if you can. I think if you had been able to splash a little bit of light back onto the flower, this hits the next level.

Throw a 12 inch reflector in your bag, if you can. I think if you had been able to splash a little bit of light back onto the flower, this hits the next level.

I didn't know they made a 12" reflector. Now I gotta buy one...lol

Thanks man. I was more-less going for a silhouette anyways but yeah, a reflector would've been handy.

I don't know, I'm thinking you might be raising the bar for everyone with this. Just the fact that you recognized the opportunity is above and beyond, but to pull off the capture, that's skill. Great shot

Even though you say you did not manage to get the settings right, I think you nailed the shot. Great lighting on the clock and nice and sharp.

I didn't know they made a 12" reflector. Now I gotta buy one...lol

Thanks man. I was more-less going for a silhouette anyways but yeah, a reflector would've been handy.

These bad boys are perfect

https://www.amazon.com/SUPON-collap...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=RNECYN93G90KH2ZCXSB9

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice capture! I love the way the 60mm backgrounds look. Super sharp too!

Nice capture! I love the way the 60mm backgrounds look. Super sharp too!

I know, the out of focus rendering of this lens is something special. Everyone pretty says its Fuji's best lens for that. Better than the 56 @ 2.8. It's my most used lens so far haha. Not sure if I'll even be attempted to get the new 80 2.8 macro or not. Thanks :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back