What's new

Sunset From the Water (C&C)

J_T

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
12
Location
Behind you.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this picture while on the boat heading into the sunset.

I'm not sure if adding the boat distracts or adds to the overall picture...

Feedback please :)

IMG_1954-1.jpg
 
I'm not sure what the arched object is on the right sde of the frame.
 
ahhh, got it. I thought I saw both sides of, what appeared to be, something like a square sterned canoe and I couldn't make out the object in question. I'm sorry, but I"m not the best person to C&C a sunset photo. For me, they are so over-done, even the best can't get me excited. Pretty picture...sure. Would I like to have seen it first person...obsolutely! Maybe that's all it takes to make a picture "work", but then there's the big mystery ball...LOL I couldn't even tell you how to crop it out without losing everything. Don't feel bad though, I have a fishing boat photo on here that hasn't even recieved a good yawn. Keep shooting...I will ; )

EDIT: I just went back and even though I now KNOW what it is, I just can't picture that as the ships cabin. Just out of curiousity, do you have any others?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom