primefactor123

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is probably one of the most popular hashtags on IG. If you haven't seen it already, I think you should. There is so much variety! Enjoy. :)

I can see that this isn't something people usually post on TPF. Understood.

Ignore the haters. Lots of people on here hate Instagram, but that’s probably because they don’t use it.

Do you!

Regarding certain general hashtags, I like looking them up to see the images, but I tend to use them sparingly. If you want people to see your image, IMO, it’s better to use ones that have less images attached to them. If you use a “sunset” hashtag, your image will be one of literally millions (#sunset currently has over 237 million hits), so it’ll get lost...

Ignore the haters. Lots of people on here hate Instagram, but that’s probably because they don’t use it.

Do you!

LMAO! How Orwellian, there's only one right opinion. Carry on!

Do you!

LMAO! How Orwellian, there's only one right opinion. Carry on!
I guess I’m confused, considering your disagreement with the OP.

I take it you're not familiar with George Orwell's, "1984." Never mind, none of this means nothing anyway.

Went to IG, keyed in the hashtag, was greeted with a lot of good shots. Not all were what i would call "sunsets", but some nice work nonetheless.

Most reactions

Back