Sunset on waves and rocks

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was really getting into capturing the color of the sunset on the waves,
IMG_3713-01.jpg

I almost forgot to snatch a picture of the sunset.
IMG_3704-02.jpg

dammit man....will you stop it! you're gonna make me pack and move there!

B E A U T I F U L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, I love the colors... and the clarity is awesome!
Great job on both!
It really is beautiful there! :)

Absolutely beautiful and the sunset photo is breathtaking! Keep taking those shots - then maybe JonMikal will take me there! :D

I love them both but #2.... is very stunnning. Breath taking colours in the sky.
Just an awesome photo. Frame it !

I like the effect the slow shutter gives to the water in the first! That and the colours, brilliant.

And good sunset photos always get many aww's and ooh's.
I love sunsets, too!
So I can't but also admire the second.

But the first, with the water seeming to be spray more than anything is my favourite of the two.

JonMikal said:
dammit man....will you stop it! you're gonna make me pack and move there!

B E A U T I F U L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not so great. sitting on the beach, chillaxing while the sun goes down. its very noisey, the waves hitting the sand, birds chirping and the breeze through the trees. its just not for everyone :greenpbl:
honestly, we do miss out on some of the advantages of the "big city" but i wouldnt trade it for anything.

great photos john, if you keep it up, the population in northern ontario will increase. :thumbup:

Amazing as always John. Your sunsets are always sooo awesome!!

Wow John!!! Perfect!!! that's the only fitting word, just Perfect :)

awww cruzin...do you really live by here?? is there a guy with wings guarding a gate right the other side of there..flaming sword...all that???

sheeze.. i am with jonmikal..its moving time almost... i so wanna see this.. the pictures are so perfect, that its hard to believe you were really right there.. i would never leave.. just sit there... watching the sunset....

lucky man...and may i say, just seeing your nature shots, makes my day.. i relax looking at your pic's.... thanks for the peace in my day!

Hey thanks gang!

Raymond these are of Lake Superior, the nights are already getting quite cool, no leaving windows open in the evening ;)

Thx Mako and Tirediron

The 1st is my fav to LaFoto, some times the light around a sunset holds the most interest to me. Thanks.

:lol: so true Picksure, got to be tough to handle that kind of torture. That's why we drink so much beer up here. Although in seriousness I am looking forward to taking some big city pictures someday.

Thank you Aprilraven, one day I truely hope you could see some of this stuff in person. If solitude is what your looking for, we got heeping piles of it. Maybe thats why we drink so much beer :scratch:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back