What's new

Sunset Swamis low tide

Ls3D

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
3
Location
Encinitas Cali
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Scored a used 24-70mm f/2.8L today! Lucky me a little cloud street (soaring term) came along just in time for sunset... Not sure how I ended up at F10 1/1000th for this (new lens - experimental factor) but thought I would just post it for viewing anyway. That dust bunny (mid right) is a helicopter in case anyone is wondering. -Shea

Shea_sunset-lowtide-sharp_IMG_3069.jpg

​
 
I like it a lot nice colors and composition Are those surfers in the water?
Troy
 
Thanks - Yeah, some fun little ones were coming through, but nothing like this or even these.

Here is a detail, lightened up a bit for the web. -Shea

sunset-lowtide-sharp-Detail_IMG_3069.jpg

​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom