Sunsets

myshkin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't shared these here yet. These are from last week in the andes, get ready for some color

5472479140_67aba9fced_b.jpg

5455346984_b2f24079dc_b.jpg

5467713052_b92f503034_b.jpg

4. 2 shot pana, not ideal composition but for me to get what I would have liked would have required a big move. I likely would have missed the rest of sunset

5454769194_52907882ce_b.jpg

5. wanted a dreamscape type shot
5472179551_5d6d822458_b.jpg

is there a trick to get pics bigger on the new site or is 800 the limit?

Wow, these are excellent.
I love how in the first image the water is nearly a still as glass and really counters the sky in the reflection.

I also really love the reflections on the car windows in shot #3. Great composition too.

There's something about #2 that I love but want to see more of the house, etc. as if possibly the overhead sky is a a tad dark and dampens the brightness of the entire shot. But either way, it's still a stunning image. Well done! :thumbup:

I like them all. Good job!

thanks for the feedback

inaka I am glad you noticed the reflection in the windows, I really liked that but thought it might go unnoticed

Really like #2!

Beautiful work, as always!

2 is my favorite! All are excellent.

Thanks for the comments. Seems #2 is the favorite. I am happy with how it came out. That sunset was killer

Were these done in photoshop? Photomatix?

They are nothing short of awesome.

thanks, they are all processed with photomatix 4 and then typical PP in LR3

These are amazing!
#3 I really like the feel of this one, how the road continues on, and the depth of the photo.
#4 I like the comp, but that's just me. Ilike how you caught the moon in the upper corner.

All of these tell a story and make the viewer feel something rather than just looking at photos. Nicely done!

stunning colors! and lovely compositions as well. Great work

Most reactions

Back