Surprise start, crappy ending

Man, another amazing set. All I get coming toward me are squirrels looking for a free peanut .... not quite the same effect. :moody:
#6 with her making vole dumplings (very funny) almost took the prize but I really dig #5 with that wonderful snow fall.

Thanks, Maybe I should send out my mouse suit :allteeth:

Man, another amazing set. All I get coming toward me are squirrels looking for a free peanut .... not quite the same effect. :moody:
#6 with her making vole dumplings (very funny) almost took the prize but I really dig #5 with that wonderful snow fall.

Thanks, Maybe I should send out my mouse suit :allteeth:

The hawks will shred me, I just know it. That's my luck.

what a load of utter crap. nah, i loved them all, but that last one had me rolling.

Amazing. These are all terrific shots but I agree the one with the snow is special. She seems to be ok with you watching her. Does she follow you when/if you move on?

I went out for my morning walk and ran into (almost literally) my new old friend. She was coming off a trail as I was entering. We were within 10ft of each other. Like a gentleman I backed up a bit to let her pass. She walked about another 15ft and started to hunt voles.

This was at the trail head.
MSP_9723-XL.jpg

MSP_9727-XL.jpg

MSP_9807-XL.jpg

MSP_9737-XL.jpg

MSP_9834-XL.jpg

MSP_9764-XL.jpg
Great set!

I went out for my morning walk and ran into (almost literally) my new old friend. She was coming off a trail as I was entering. We were within 10ft of each other. Like a gentleman I backed up a bit to let her pass. She walked about another 15ft and started to hunt voles.

MSP_9723-XL.jpg

MSP_9727-XL.jpg

MSP_9807-XL.jpg

MSP_9737-XL.jpg

MSP_9834-XL.jpg

MSP_9764-XL.jpg
Great set!

MSP_9723-XL.jpg

MSP_9727-XL.jpg

MSP_9807-XL.jpg

MSP_9737-XL.jpg

MSP_9834-XL.jpg

MSP_9764-XL.jpg
Great set!

Thanks

Amazing. These are all terrific shots but I agree the one with the snow is special. She seems to be ok with you watching her. Does she follow you when/if you move on?

Thank you. She is ok with me all long as keep my distance and give her the right of way

Most reactions

New Topics

Back