Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

....2 years ago, on this day, I sat in my car outside my friends house at 2 am after a night of laughter, a few games of darts, and a little bit of alchohol...sitting next to me was a man I had only met 8 days earlier...we had just pulled up for me to drop him off at his car...but he didn't get out...he'd been holding my hand since we'd left the bar...he now held it in both hands...he turned to me, and in a nervous voice like that of a little boy, he told me how great the last week had been, and that he really liked me...and he wanted to 'make it official'...and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I can't even remember exactly what I said, and I was bumbling over my words now, but it was along the lines of 'I want nothing more than to be your girlfriend"...or something like that...he smiled real big, kissed me, and started to get out of the car...then he stopped, turned around, and kissed me again.

So now it's been two years...there have been ups and downs, as you will have with any relationship...I've never been happier in my life. This has truly been the best 2 years of my life.

Ok...now that you've had enough sap to last you for weeks, I'll stop now. I just wanted to share the joy that I have been feeling today. Feel free to share your sap stories, if you'd like! I will be happy to take a steady feeding of pure mushiness today.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

after reading that, i need to take more insulin......aaggghhhuuuu......

no really...great story corey....congrats, and may you always be happy....

wish you many more ....

photo gal said:
Awwwwwwwwww that's such a sweet story Corry!!! Gave me goosebumps!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! : ))

:hugs: :hug:: Thanks! It's my favorite thing to re-tell. By the end I am always smiling un-controlably, and feeling the same butterflys in my stomach that I felt that night...the good kinda butterflys. :)

images.jpg

Congrats Corry!
:cheers: heres to many more decades!

:lovey: :lovey: Awwww!!!! That's so sweet!!! You made me remember that it's mine and adrian's anniversary in a couple of days time. Awwww. :lovey: :lovey:

I hope you guys stay together for a really really long time and have heaps of fun together!!!

Congrats Cory, I hope you two are as happy as Cathy and I are for at least as long. You too look like a happy, lovely young couple. We wish you a happy, healthy life together.

V2.GIF
Awww. So sweet!
Meeting my husband for the first time was so much less romantic... but it has set the signs for our lives ;).
V2.GIF

Most reactions

Back