Swimming with the ducks

runner10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My 7 month old daughter (Zoe) swimming with the ducks. Would have been perfect if she looked at the camera but she was too distracted with her playmates.

94888765.jpg

Thanks for looking. :wink:

I like the colors.

One tiny thing: Looks like your toe snuck into the picture.

Is she 7 months old already?
And I still remember what she made her mommy look like when she wasn't even born! Seems like I saw those photos only yesterday!

Yes, this photo would certainly have been better had she looked up (so I could also now SEE her! :D) ... but also otherwise it is really colourful and taken from an interesting perspective.

(When I was 7 months old, I was still a total baldie, with only the tiniest bits of blond hair which could not be seen ... )

Is she 7 months old already?
And I still remember what she made her mommy look like when she wasn't even born! Seems like I saw those photos only yesterday!

Yes, this photo would certainly have been better had she looked up (so I could also now SEE her! :D) ... but also otherwise it is really colourful and taken from an interesting perspective.

(When I was 7 months old, I was still a total baldie, with only the tiniest bits of blond hair which could not be seen ... )

Wow. You memory's good!!! Can't believe you remember when I posted that thread when my wife was still pregnant. Here's the thread for those who still want to look at it...
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92718

Yes. it has been 7 months already. My baby is growing up too fast..... :wink:

the color of the grass is brilliant...i wanna lay down on it and take a nap.

beautiful baby!
parenthood rocks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back