er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 18, 2010 #1 thank you for your thoughts and looking 1)
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 18, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I think there's a LOT of potential here, but I'm not sure this image captures it. I'd like to see a brighter exposure, and perhaps a position or crop that reduces the distractions in the background.
I think there's a LOT of potential here, but I'm not sure this image captures it. I'd like to see a brighter exposure, and perhaps a position or crop that reduces the distractions in the background.
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thank you other thoughts?
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2010 #4 er111a said: thank you for your thoughts and looking 1) Click to expand... Perhaps this would be a good candidate for B&W? I know I sound like a broken record... But I really don't see any advantage of keeping this in color...
er111a said: thank you for your thoughts and looking 1) Click to expand... Perhaps this would be a good candidate for B&W? I know I sound like a broken record... But I really don't see any advantage of keeping this in color...
BrianLy TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 298 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2010 #5 Would look better if it was brighten a bit, and crop more to the swing, like the other said the background is quit distracting.
Would look better if it was brighten a bit, and crop more to the swing, like the other said the background is quit distracting.