TAG Heuer

Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3872588486_1d78e00ee1.jpg

first time at product photography, I know there's some kind of reflection on the sunglasses, that's why i've put it; to ask you what should I do to get rid of this unwanted reflection ( I am using some kind of tent ).

and of course for all other C&C.

I like the glasses and the pink gradient, but I don't like the carrying pouch too ugly.

four ideas. change the angle of the shot. if you want that angle then change the position of the glasses in the tent so that the reflection you get is a side wall only and not of corners and holes. third option, put an extra level of diffusers to cover the area that's reflecting poorly, so it's only reflecting a diffuse white surface. this could be tricky though. finally, whenever hear "how do i get rid of reflections?" i instantly think "POLARIZING FILTER!!" the tricky bit about the polarizing filter is that chances are you will be able to see right through the glasses which may not be desireable. this would be less of an issue (reflections generally) if you got rid of the case. the shot would look cleaner and the reflections would not stand out much without the black background as a contrast. then insert the brand name in the picture by itself.

i think that a less centered composition could be better. also the pink tint doesn't convince me.

four ideas. change the angle of the shot. if you want that angle then change the position of the glasses in the tent so that the reflection you get is a side wall only and not of corners and holes. third option, put an extra level of diffusers to cover the area that's reflecting poorly, so it's only reflecting a diffuse white surface. this could be tricky though. finally, whenever hear "how do i get rid of reflections?" i instantly think "POLARIZING FILTER!!" the tricky bit about the polarizing filter is that chances are you will be able to see right through the glasses which may not be desireable. this would be less of an issue (reflections generally) if you got rid of the case. the shot would look cleaner and the reflections would not stand out much without the black background as a contrast. then insert the brand name in the picture by itself.
These were very helpful tips Wyjid! The problem with the polorizing filter is that "rainbow effect" that it gives to glass materials, this is one of the reasons I'm hesitating about buying one
i think that a less centered composition could be better. also the pink tint doesn't convince me.
Well this is the tint, that means you don't like the product :p, I'll try not to center the subject next time, thanks for the advice!

i mean the pink tint of the photo..;)

These were very helpful tips Wyjid! The problem with the polorizing filter is that "rainbow effect" that it gives to glass materials, this is one of the reasons I'm hesitating about buying one

yes but only certain glass material has that effect, usually polarized glasses, and certain plastics. windshields for instance are almost always fine, just the odd coated one comes out looking funny.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back