What's new

take a look!

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to the Zoo of Amsterdam and was lucky to get a few shots of the new born gorilla baby there!

here is my favourite shot.. wha do you think? does it work well with the black background?

gorilla2bw.jpg
 
I'm not sure about the black background (meaning I can't decide if it works for me personally or not), but the capture itself of mom(?) and baby is very nice!
 
I find it quite quite impressive!
What was the background like originally then?
And is this a selective colouring photo or does it only look like one?
 
Thank you..
well the backgroud was green leaves, but they were behind a window so they looked a bit funny...

I only left the eyes coloured.. thought it would give the shot more expression...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom