Taking advantage of the Hawaiian scenery!

Skor35

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this a couple weeks ago of a north shore sunset. Walked out on the rocks and wanted to capture the waves breaking up on them during the sunset. I feel like to people off to the left of the screen give some scale to the image.

CC welcomed, I am always looking to learn and improve!
TPF - 01.jpg

nice shot, next time try to close your lens more maybe f8 - f10 and the sun should give you a better looking sun star, but yeah very nice i like it

Thanks everyone, sometimes I am my own worst critic and can nitpick everything and convince myself my images are not that good. Its always nice to get some positive feedback.

@yahgiggle thanks for the advice, will have to try that next time, I didn't have my tripod with me so did my best handheld.

Very nice image, I loved my short time in Hawaii..........

Hopefully next holiday will be Hawaii. I just have to pay for Europe first [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just trying to place the shot.
Were you up near Pupukea shooting towards Kaena Point?

Hopefully next holiday will be Hawaii. I just have to pay for Europe first [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sounds like fun! Europe will be a blast! Hope you have a fun time and capture some amazing images.

Just trying to place the shot.
Were you up near Pupukea shooting towards Kaena Point?

Yep! Exactly, this was actually from out on the rocks of sharks cove, of course when the waves were small! Good eye!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back