Taking Wedding Photo Tips

OK, my last post in this thread was meant to be my last ... but I just have to say one more thing, then I'm done.

This is my hobby and I get paid for it.
You don't get paid for hobbies. You do hobbies for fun.

If you're getting paid for it, it is no longer a hobby - it has become a job.

edit
Hobbies cost money, not make money. :lol:

I always hope my hobbies will pay me back sometimes in the future, but it looks like it will be pretty much impossible :)

I looked at some of the engagement photos and it can use some shallower depth of fields to make the photos look less like landscaping.

Yes photography is a very creative work. It becomes important when it come to a wedding photography. Wedding Photographer Puerto Rico uses qualified wedding photographer to shoot in my wedding day.
Always Awesome use of lighting and creative framing.
You able to make the location so whimsical and dreamy!
Photographers always captured each and every nice moments pics. with patience in wedding.
You can also visit the website of this award winning photographer. Gulnara Studio. Hope you can get a surprise and also get some tips for wedding photography. Good Luck!!

Yes photography is a very creative work. It becomes important when it come to a wedding photography. Wedding Photographer Puerto Rico uses qualified wedding photographer to shoot in my wedding day.
Always Awesome use of lighting and creative framing.
You able to make the location so whimsical and dreamy!
Photographers always captured each and every nice moments pics. with patience in wedding.
You can also visit the website of this award winning photographer. Gulnara Studio. Hope you can get a surprise and also get some tips for wedding photography. Good Luck!!

Uhh you advertising? xD

A few businesses around here now take donations, or "pay what you think its worth" and they are finding out the patrons actually pay more than a set price. Being that you're somewhat new this might be an approach with the wedding shots, i wouldnt do this once you got established. Just an idea that seems to be catching on.

Photography is my hobby. And I make money off it once in a while and it's kind of symbolic. Nothing to live off of. I'm still learning alot an I would never take on jobs like weddings, engagements, etc. Or a studio shoot where I have yet to start even learning about advanced lighting. It's the same as in my field which is music. I would never go to a gig not solidly knowing my piano part. You dissappoint the audence, the client, and make urself look bad.
I'm well beyond learning how to use basic functions of the camera but I'm nowhere near a real professional, first I would never accept to do a wedding, if I did it would be as a free secondary. Or if god forbid I was primary I would not accept money.
Maybe just dinner ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back