Talented young girl.

NoelNTexas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Daughter had a sleep-over with her friends and they Demanded Photoshoots! Well, here are a couple that turned out decent.

1044065_288088778004377_160648265_n-1_zpscc2b8d51.jpg

IMG_73222_zps74142cb6.jpg

The elbows look a bit awkward to me in #1 but the light, the model and the processing are awesome.
The only nitpick I can find on #2 is that you trimmed her fingernails a tad too short. Totally different mood to #1, love everything about it!

Edited to add: A quick look at your website reveals some of the best wedding photos I've ever seen. :thumbup: :hail:

Last edited:
These are great! I love the lighting, it looks great and compliments the mood very well. Definitely a talented model too!

These are really nice! She's got skills too, is this something she wants to pursue?

Very nice of you to indulge your daughter's friends.

I don't get the forward shoulders in the first pose but yeah her eyes and facial expressions are nice

I don't get the forward shoulders in the first pose but yeah her eyes and facial expressions are nice

I'm willing to bet this is what most girls her age would do if you told them to pose "high fashion." I have no opinion one way or the other if it's a good pose or not, but it seems to be a popular one among amateur models.

Excellent!! My sister and her husband are both doctors in Tyler, TX.

I'm willing to bet this is what most girls her age would do if you told them to pose "high fashion." I have no opinion one way or the other if it's a good pose or not, but it seems to be a popular one among amateur models.
Yes...you see that pose quite often with those super skinny super models...I really don't understand it myself...doesn't look good to me.

These shots are well done...and she certainly seems to have 'the look'. Talk to her parents, she may need an agent.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back