What's new

Tampa Bay Sunset

Thanks for the feedback. I don't have a tripod yet, so all of these were taken free hand. I also need to purchase photoshop or another program for editing. All of this is very new to me.
Usually, some sort of editing software comes with the camera, so have a look at those CDs or DVDs that came with it.

There are also some free alternatives to Photoshop, in case Photoshop would bend your budget too much. Gimp is very popular. Picasa is more basic, I think, but maybe a good and easy way to get started for free.

Thank you again Sir! I really appreciate your advice. I will check out those programs and see what I can work with.
Always glad to help if I can. :thumbup::D
 
Buckster, thank you for turning me on to Picasa! I started using it today and I dig it! It seems very basic but it works and it didn't cost a penny.
 
This is the updated one with fixed horizon and cropped. Let me know if this is better than the original. Thanks!

$DSC00158.webp
 
This is the updated one with fixed horizon and cropped. Let me know if this is better than the original. Thanks!

View attachment 8280
While I might have cropped it somewhat differently, I do like this version better than the original. Like that straightened horizon too! :thumbup::D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom