What's new

Tapped

williambarry

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2010
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I am tapped for ideas. I haven't thought of anything new in several days. Someone please make me creative again.

Advice, or ideas are certainly welcome.
 
Shoes on the side of the road. Why are there so many? And how do they get there. I want to start a collection of shoes I find in the road/gutter, etc.
 
you know what ADHD stands for?



wanna ride bikes?
 
*CLICK* *CLICK* THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME! THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
 
You can set yourself assignments.
Such as: force yourself to only find one-coloured objects, or align things (optically) that only represent one certain colour.
Or you try to work with lights, and if it only be desk lamps you use on a still object that you light this way and that and another way and so on. (If it's only desk lamps you have, make sure your camera is on a tripod, though).
Or you try out assignments such as "fill the frame", or "motion", or "frozen movement", "shadows", "reversed lens macro" (in case you don't have a dedicated macro lens but want - for once - to get really, really close to your objects), repetition, leading lines, all such compositional specialities can become an assignment...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom