*Taught myself HDR Last night C&C PLEASE*

HarrisonK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Learned how to do HDR last night. I can't seem to get rid of the halo effect on some of the pictures. I'm using PS CS5.

Please help me to make my HDR better!

My House:
TheHouse.jpg

My Truck:
truckHDR.jpg

My Truck again:
HDRTruck-1.jpg

My Car:
HDRG35-1.jpg

Friends Car:
FrankieHDR.jpg

My Dog:
MaddieHDR.jpg

Which ones are the best, which ones are the worst, and why?

When you say these are HDR, how many images for each photo? The halo sky is very distracting and easily fixed with the Highlight Slider (Photomatix Pro). The dog shot is very sharp and clear. Nice one.

What is the point of trying to mask your license plate but then the image above it has the license plate visible?

Man snow is white but going whiter than white in some area's whaaaaaat didn't think that would be possible it's like brightsmile for photos. Not trying to make fun of you but think about it you claimed you taught yourself how to do HDR last night umm that's a high stake to claim and then your images fall a little short of it.

Beyonce singing baby I can see your halo's

I strongly recommend you catch up on some reading and keep on teaching yourself that H D R you have still a ways to go

http://www.stuckincustoms.com/hdr-tutorial/

http://www.vanilladays.com/hdr-guide/

Last edited:
Nice try, the thing about HDR is that its pretty easy to mess up. I too went through many fails in trying it, and still do. Also it looks like on some photos HDR was not really needed, such as the sports car one. Lastly, like previous users said, the halos are extremely harsh, aviod those if possible.

Cheers!!

The first thing one should learn about HDRs... is why they were conceived and why they would be employed.

Not a bad effort. I see you like the more psychedelic effects of HDR. It's all about personal choice. As long as you are having fun with it that is all that counts.

As for your images they don't do much for me as compositions but as a first try at HDR they are OK. You will get better the more you do it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back