Temper Temper

Holly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My little guy all upset.. Drinking his juice box.....

j1.jpg

Then he realizes its empty.... ( I actually like the angles on these.. Its not normal for me eto do different angles, so I gave it a try.. )

j3.jpg

j4.jpg

NOW that crying isnt really working to fill his juice box.. So he went a little further and threw a temper tantrum...

j2.jpg

(NOw I know these are portraits Per say... SO if you move them its fine :) )

thanks for looking

Now that is a very familiar sight! He's got beautiful eyes :) He'll love these when he's older :)

My definition of portrait is screwed a bit, but I like them the last one especially.

I probably would have cropped it verticle but it is still a great shot ideal for a poster or a family greeting card to add some message on the right side. By the way there are few times that I wouldn't do a verticle crop on a single person. It just old habits I suppose. Unless there is a heck of a compelling reason not to of course.

And he won't love them, he will hide them and try to never have a date or his wife see them lol...

I was very fortunate that no childhood shots like this of me exist. I grew up in a family too poor to take pictures and I thank god for it.

I feel the same way when my beer glass is empty.

Big Mike said:
I feel the same way when my beer glass is empty.
Can we have a picture of that? :lol:

Holly, I love this series! Poor little guy. :) I think you caught these in the perfect sequence! That first one is especially priceless, with those big eyes.

Most reactions

Back