What's new

tennis anyone?

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
4,387
Reaction score
73
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
she's got a wicked serve... ;)


1) Tennis Anyone?
tennisball8x10share.jpg

this was my first attempt at selective coloring...

2) Playing Dead
playingdead8x10share.jpg

Riley being a "boof-head"...
 
hehe. I really like the 1st shot. The colour of the ball really makes it!!
Nice job.
 
I hate to say it, but I'm not a big fan of selective coloring. Otherwise nice pics.
 
Selective colouring is fun and something nice to play with (once you have found out how to do so) and I like it in the first picture, though the ball is a bit blown out.
But I like the overall DOG portraits here!
"Playing dead" is so funny!
But his/her (?) alert expression in the first is also really nice!
 
wow nice use of sc on #1! one of my favorite shots in a while! keep up the good work!
 
thanks hobo, neal, lafoto, slick, emily! LaFoto, i see what you're saying about the ball being blown out, it didn't look that overexposed to me earlier, the saturation looks a little too high also... the second shot just makes me laugh, she's so silly... :)
 
Aaah, puppy days! She's so lovely, I love photo #1. They are both great shots :)
 
aww she's so cute!! wonderful photos!!
 
thanks puzzle, charizzi - :mrgreen:
 
Dog's Rock. Selective Coloring rocks (when used in proper way). Dogs+Selective Coloring on colorful tennisball= AWESOME PHOTO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom