terrible way to end your day

He he he. I see Crush Duuuude! You know - from Finding Nemo. He's that footballer's arm part on the bonnet and he's facing towards the left... but it's only the turtles head. That has to be what jon's freaking out about. :lol:

When I focused my eyes on the darkest area of the smoke I immediatly saw a evil dog/wolf head thing with fire coming out of its mouth. :evil: Now the more I look the more it creeps me out!

AprilRaven - Don't Worry. I see the face in the fire/smoke also. It looks like a cross between an alien and a child! Creepy!

JonMikal - Possibly whatever you saw, maybe you saw it immediately because you were looking at a higher res/bigger picture than we are? Maybe it got compressed out too much when you uploaded it?

Julie

bluesaphyer said:
When I focused my eyes on the darkest area of the smoke I immediatly saw a evil dog/wolf head thing with fire coming out of its mouth. :evil: Now the more I look the more it creeps me out!

bingo! i describe it as a black fire-breathing skull with an afro coming at me :shock:. i tried to outline what i saw to give you an idea. btw, you guys are doing well enough on your own without meds.....you scare me!

22426390-L.jpg

I think you've just proven that we all need the men with the white coats more than you do!

Oh....bummer....an evil dog/wolf head thing.... No wonder I couldn't find anything obscene. :( Ah well, back to work it is!

;)

Neither am I, but I can't outline what I see ... it'd be banned from this "family friendly forum"... all you'd get to see would be *************'s! Heehee.

Yea I got it right! :)

Now if I could just get all these creepy images out of my head! :-( I'm a big wuss, the tiniest things will creep me out all day. lol!

Julie

I see a distinctly evil face with massive ears in the first.

In the second I see a fondling couple. Their mouth slightly apart and the man in the smoke has his hand on the woman's thigh, her leg bent and not touching the ground.

Hey, it's better than dead babies.

****. Take a look at the first image. To the right is a small piece of white smoke. It's a sodding praying angel!!!

ferny said:
****. Take a look at the first image. To the right is a small piece of white smoke. It's a sodding praying angel!!!
that's what I first saw...

Attachments

• $fire1.jpg
    $fire1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 94

Most reactions

New Topics

Back