Thank you tpf for making me look like a pedophile

Kbarredo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I was walking around my local mall. I was following some advice from tpf users. Every store I walked by I stopped to examine the billboards of people to better hone my photographers eye. Since I was redoing my last kids shoot I decided to look at childrens clothing billboards for some tips. It took me 3 minutes to realize I was standing in the middle of the mall staring at a little girl in a bathing suit. Anyways I really do want to thank all of you for all your help. When I started here I didn't know what halos, histograms, or bracketing was. Hopefully I can be a pro like many of you guys here.

It's your avatar that makes you look like a pedophile/creep...has nothing to do with your abnormal behaivor in the mall, and I can pretty much guarantee you that you never got advice to go to the mall and stare at little kids in their swim suits...ya freak.

lol @ kerb.....now i'll say this, the avatar is what it is, i try not to be judgemental, but having two daughters, photog or not if i saw someone snappin photos of kids in swims id prob look at ya funny too. just my 2 centavos :)

I wasn't taking photos. and how would they know what my profile pic looks like.

Try dressing like me & go to the mall. ;)

P1000569sm.jpg

LOOL, Ron!! :D Love the outfit!

You got a grandfatherly look.. compliment ;)

Try dressing like me & go to the mall. ;)

P1000569sm.jpg
that would probably be very acceptable right now. Its been raining 3 days straight here 100mm of rain is expected.

LMAO @ this thread and comments. Kbarredo...wouldn't it be easier just to at look toysrus.com or thechildrensplace.com for childrens photos rather than be a creeper at the mall??

LMAO @ this thread and comments. Kbarredo...wouldn't it be easier just to at look toysrus.com or thechildrensplace.com for childrens photos rather than be a creeper at the mall??
What, and have the 'evidence' on his computer for the authorities to see...?

I'm not even touching this one, too easy :lol:

Ron, you're adorable though. I kind of want to hug you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back