Thank you tpf for making me look like a pedophile

As long as you weren't talking to the little girl in the poster.

Kabarredo, I've taken the liberty of nominating your for the Buck Passer of The Decade award. The award will be handed out at the end of the decade, but you've done so doggone well in 2011 that I think you've got a solid,solid chance of winning the award based just on your performance in these past six months, ie. the first half of the first year of the decade! I see no signs of you moving away from Buck Passing any time soon, so, hey, good luck! Keep on passing that Buck!

and how would they know what my profile pic looks like.

I think he is making the point that some creepy guy is coming out the darkness with his hand over the end of a flashlight, in what could be a way to block the excessive light so that neighbors don't see him as he lurks under the bedroom window to which the Tot Finder decal is adhered.

Can someone just lock out this thread , really inappropriate to even bring this stuff up or even start the thread.
-
Shoot well, Joe

Can someone just lock out this thread , really inappropriate to even bring this stuff up or even start the thread.
-
Shoot well, Joe

But, but, but, then it wouldn't be all about Kbarredo's 'issues', Joe! He needs to air his 'issues'! We're all supposed to keep him in our thoughts, and talk about him, and his 'issues'. This thread is all about how we, the collective, have made HIM look bad.

-
Shoot well, Joe

Dude. GET A SENSE OF HUMOR. You can find them at the mall, next to the posters of small children in bikinis...

Most reactions

Back