What's new

The all might flame.

shaner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2006
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
I ment the all mightY flame*
I find this photo that I took quite intersting but I can't put my finger on it.
110-DSC02870.jpg

As see on thelapyap.com
 
wow.. i like it too.... looks like its almost refecting on your nail....which makes me think, get a chick to hold it, with clear glossy nail polish, and you would have a great reflection...

clever idea...
 
You should NOT put your finger in it. It'll hurt! You'll burn it. Listen to me! ;)

(But never try to listen very closely to what it sounds like to lit a match - my brother did that as a child and whoooosh, half his head no longer had hair...)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom