What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
getting into the game a bit late but here is my favorite self-pix

tired.jpg
 
Nice pic wally - funny expression

Everybody else - I wasn't offended, just a little creeped out.. I get sensitive to that stuff because I get harrassed a LOT on messenger, etc. So I'm warry (sp?) about putting any of my modeling stuff up, thats all.. Sorry if I missunderstood. NANNANANNANANANA to you to then! lol.. yeah... hmm...
 
bethany138 said:
Nice pic wally - funny expression

Everybody else - I wasn't offended, just a little creeped out.. I get sensitive to that stuff because I get harrassed a LOT on messenger, etc. So I'm warry (sp?) about putting any of my modeling stuff up, thats all.. Sorry if I missunderstood. NANNANANNANANANA to you to then! lol.. yeah... hmm...

you're ok in my book! ;)

looking forward to more of your portraits! :thumbup:
 
bethany138 said:
Nice pic wally - funny expression

Everybody else - I wasn't offended, just a little creeped out.. I get sensitive to that stuff because I get harrassed a LOT on messenger, etc. So I'm warry (sp?) about putting any of my modeling stuff up, thats all.. Sorry if I missunderstood. NANNANANNANANANA to you to then! lol.. yeah... hmm...

Just hope to God they don't come up with a leg humping smiley.:pimp:
 
Sorry, but that picture doesn't ruin a thing. ;) Nice to see your face again!
 
Oh well. Sorry. Neither artsy, nor fartsy, only self and a portrait (sort of) and brandnew.
Me. Today. Self-timer with the little compact on "The Weapon" (all the English TPFers who were in Saffron Walden in August know "The Weapon" ;)).

06-11_11_Selbst_Fintaubrcke.jpg
 
looks chilly your way Corinna...i'm still waiting. it's been in the 70's for the past few weeks.

great shot and thanks for sharing...it's always good to see you! nice colors in that shot.
 
JonMikal said:
looks chilly your way Corinna...

Not too bad in the sun!
Around 56F or so.
Quite pleasant for November.
Tomorrow is going to be grey and rainy, and after that more warm air from the Mediterranean. 60's. Very untypical for a north German fall! But nice ;)

Glad to hear you like this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom