What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
Hey.
You must not all "love" Chiller's second photo! *stamp foot*
I do!

Erm...................... :blushing:

Is anyone interested in seeing more than just "The Keen Eye" with which I shall from now on be watching this board ;) ;) ;) ?????????????

(In case you have overlooked "The Keen Eye" ... it is on Page 2 somewhere, I guess).
 
nice eye ofcourse Lafoto! was just saving the best for last;)
looks like you got your eyes on all of us :mrgreen:
ofcourse love to see the other eye ;)
 
hobbes28 said:
I grew a beard out for work because we were going to do a star wars theme and I was going to be a young Obi Wan Kenobi. Well, the theme changed to a "Band Aid" theme so I was allowed to shave the beard off and I had to have some fun with it. :twisted:

Here is the Foomanchoo made so famously by JonMikal in one of his early posts.

Aub - you look like a guy out of the 70s. :lol:
 
It's been pretty funny here at work. People that don't know me that well want to laugh when I pass them in the hall but don't know if it will offend me so they avoid eye contact. :lmao:
 
Just get yourself one of those fancy leisure suits and wear it to work. They won't be able to keep themselves from laughing. And remember to take photos so we can laugh too. ;)
 
hobbes28 said:
It's been pretty funny here at work. People that don't know me that well want to laugh when I pass them in the hall but don't know if it will offend me so they avoid eye contact. :lmao:

:lmao:

wouldn't it be a riot if we (the TPF nutbags) all worked for the same employer :mrgreen:

nice choo Aubrey!
 
JonMikal said:
:lmao:

wouldn't it be a riot if we (the TPF nutbags) all worked for the same employer :mrgreen:

nice choo Aubrey!
How long till we all got canned for the constant joking and teasing with very little productivity? I'd give us.......three hours, tops. :lol:

And I agree - nice choo, Aubs! :thumbup:

Mygrain!!! I don't know that I've seen your picture before - thanks for posting. :D
 
I'm back and I have another shot!

Here I am, in all of my glory...or something like that...
DCID.jpg
 
clarinetJWD said:
I'm back and I have another shot!

Here I am, in all of my glory...or something like that...
DCID.jpg

cool shot from the gallery. i've a bunch of these. :)
 
photogoddess said:
Just get yourself one of those fancy leisure suits and wear it to work. They won't be able to keep themselves from laughing. And remember to take photos so we can laugh too. ;)

Dont forget the gold chains!!!
 
Mansi said:
and i absolutely love yours cesium!very nice.. sweet tones :lovey:

Aww, thanks Mansi...yours are great too. It must be in the eyes. ;)
 
Jeff Canes said:
Yes, i was just down there Thusday

Ahh, very nice...I was down there last summer...what an awesome place.

16 million bricks to build it. :confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom