What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
Nice to meet you M@KO and Shandie.
Two more beautiful people. :)
 
It's nice to meet and see you all too. This is a great Community ! :thumbup:

Let the music begin, hit it boys !

:band:
 
3267-violinist.jpg


and with a little bit different exposure... :wink:

3267-violinist1.jpg


:)
 
terri said:
Oh, the shadowy figure with the x-ray?? :irked: hmmph!

;)

This is the artsy fartsy portrait thread. I was trying to do something not typical. ;) And that's a printfile full of 4x5 negs, not an X-ray.
 
terri said:
Oh, the shadowy figure with the x-ray?? :irked: hmmph!

;)

That's pretty much what I thought. :er: How about a real pic Matt? :eyebrows:
 
photogoddess said:
That's pretty much what I thought. :er: How about a real pic Matt? :eyebrows:

If you guys want a "real pic", then start the "straight portrait" thread. This thread is titled "ARTSY FARTSY" in all capital letters. Sheesh, the lack of creative thinking around here is pretty disappointing.
 
ksmattfish said:
If you guys want a "real pic", then start the "straight portrait" thread. This thread is titled "ARTSY FARTSY" in all capital letters. Sheesh, the lack of creative thinking around here is pretty disappointing.
:lol: no kidding... all these crazies just want a mug to make fun of... :wink:
 
ksmattfish said:
If you guys want a "real pic", then start the "straight portrait" thread. This thread is titled "ARTSY FARTSY" in all capital letters. Sheesh, the lack of creative thinking around here is pretty disappointing.

Well I like it Mr. Matt. :mrgreen:
 
One of my favorite self-portraits (I'm the one in the hat) unfortunately it was taken out of focus and before I knew anything about photography.

Recovered_JPEG_7337.jpg
 
I think I need to lay off the chocolate for a while :lol:
1846-DSC_0097.jpg


Me and my oldest son:
1846-DSC_0078.jpg


Hobbes28, AlisonPower, and LittleLuke taken by above referenced oldest son:
1846-DSC_0035.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom