What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
A quick digital one of me

portrait.jpg
 
Mmmmmm... vicky likes arty farty self portrait thread... .mmmmmm likes looking at sexy men.... mmmm
 
Less chatter. More photos. I know you've all got digital cameras! ;)
 
I posted the first one before, but what the heck?

Fun pic:

atlas.jpg


Does this count as artsy fartsy?

20050802063527_img_0381.jpg


Me with a fishy I caught:
IMG_1795.JPG


and me looking fly (do people still say that?) at my sister's wedding:

IMG_2009.JPG
 
ksmattfish said:
Less chatter. More photos. I know you've all got digital cameras! ;)
As do you, I believe. :mrgreen:



PS - Actually, I don't have one. So maybe I'm out of this round. :)
 
terri said:
As do you, I believe. :mrgreen:

Yeah, and when I saw this thread I went and took a pic, and posted it. :)
 
Okay gang, I don't have many of me, I'm always on the other side of the camera. I like it like that. :mrgreen:

bp.jpg


:cheers: T G I F !
 
yayee M@Ko.. great to see you :) nice pic :cheers: have a great weekend! :cheer:
 
heyyyya...nice to see ya mako! cheers man...ditto what mansi said :D
 
Same to you JK and Mansi. Hey JonK , Winston still looks like he's running even when he's sitting... LOL.
 
ksmattfish said:
Yeah, and when I saw this thread I went and took a pic, and posted it. :)
Oh, the shadowy figure with the x-ray?? :irked: hmmph!

;)
 
Heya, M@ko!!!
At long last I see you!
This is a nice photo!

Ha. I like this thread, I like this thread :D :mrgreen:
 
NIce to finally meet you M @ k o . Great shot man.
Nice to meet you too Shandie.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom