The Alternative "So, you want a brutally honest critique..."

So, did Markw ever talk about BJ's photos?

If he didn't, here's what I have to say.

Bitter already knows I think very highly of his work. Which doesn't mean I think everything he produces is golden.

#1 Beautiful. A total chaotic mess ranging from the most disgusting to the most polished. How can anyone not love this? Ok, I know, it's disgusting. But look at that sink, it looks like it was just put in there. Just beautifully clean, just beautifully happy.

#2 Boring as hell. I just don't see anything to talk about here. Basically the same I said when you first showed it. Not the best B&W, not the best subject, not the best comp, not the best anyting, really.

#3 Now that is something else. The smiling sink... Not only is it smiling at me but it is as clean as can be. Eveything around it is utter chaos but that darn sink is smiling at me... and it's clean... and it's happy to be part of this insanity.

Thumbs up!

#4 Great study in color, texture, comp, etc. Not anything but positive to say here. The subject is boring but that is so often the case with studies.

#5 Bores me to death. Not that it's a bad one but I've seen too many of them. I've probably done some as boring as this one.

#6 Same here. I've seen too many of those.

#7 Forget that one. You want to be a painter, that's a good one. As a photog this is boring/crap/whatever...

We will give you a turn at this shot.....lol Since the "other thread" thought it was a joke...lol
6292915528_f106a6be4f_o.jpg

Ok, I would not call it a joke but it may have something to do with the fact that I am a painter as much as I am a photog. I see this one more as a painting than as a photo. Some things are meant to be photos and some things are meant to be paintings. And this one seems like a painting. Love it... as a painting.

Camz, love to start with you. I'm sure you know I don't think much of your retail type photography. To be honest, it has nothing much to do with you or your style, much more to do with the fact that I just hate retail photography.

That said, this is the ultimate electric spider from Mars. Lol. Serious, I love it.

The focus is right where it should be. The un-focused parts are right where they should be looking like the greatest electric storm. An the transparency of the spider is just beautiful.

It looks both very nasty and kissable all at the same time. What else do you want?

Nothing wrong with that honest opinion. We're all just like musicians here having a trip and digging on different instruments.

Great description on the electric characteristics there...never even tuned in to that wave length. Thanks Cloud.

Post 6, 2WheelPhoto:

Cell phone photos? Really?

This is a photo forum. If you can't bother to at least post a worthwhile image, I hope you won't blame me for what I have to say.

Worthless image. And i won't even go into the girl/woman.... Most probably not what you want to hear.

Bait has been taken again I see. Pic was posted with no ill-will intended
bigthumb.gif

Bitter I love #5....just sayin....lol

Skieur, GO BACK TO YOUR CANDIAN DREAM OF YOURSELF. You are so full of sh*t! That is to say, you are so full of yourself.

Next person who tries to make me lose my way will be shot dead.

Well, I will respond in kind, since the moderator is allowing inappropriate language against posters. This makes you sound like an arrogant **** with a lousy command of the English language, since you need to swear. :thumbdown:

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back