The ask voodoocat OR terri anything thread

terri said:
Are there big brown beavers near you, Corry??

Can't say as I've searched them out exactly. Whoa..I could swear I've had this same conversation on the forum before. de ja vu.

ceno2000 said:
well my question is simple so which one of you looks better in a thong?

hmmm. i can answer that one: voods, hands down.

course, that's only assuming the alternative is nothing at all.

if sam has 12 marbles and a bus is travelling at 53.01 mph but is accelerating at a rate of 3.5687 m/s around a 45 degree turn, going up a hill and sam throws 4 of the marbles at jill, what is the probability that jill will catch 3 green marbles assuming that the original group of 12 marbles consisted of 6 green marbles, 3 yellow marbles, 2 blue marbles, and a white marble...good luck :thumbup:

p.s. i don't know and/or care to know the answer, but if you find an answer, more power to you

:mrgreen:

andreag5 said:
if sam has 12 marbles and a bus is travelling at 53.01 mph but is accelerating at a rate of 3.5687 m/s around a 45 degree turn, going up a hill and sam throws 4 of the marbles at jill, what is the probability that jill will catch 3 green marbles assuming that the original group of 12 marbles consisted of 6 green marbles, 3 yellow marbles, 2 blue marbles, and a white marble...good luck :thumbup:

p.s. i don't know and/or care to know the answer, but if you find an answer, more power to you

:mrgreen:
Is she allowed to catch the marbles with her hands? or only with her elbows?

eromallagadnama said:
Where can I preorder a Canon 350d???
Why would you want to do that? You want the new Nikon when it comes out ;)

actually I would place your pre-order with b&h when they start taking pre-orders.

andreag5 said:
i was assuming you knew that she would catch them with her mouth...
Ok. In that case the probability with a ~.141% variation would be 17.6344%

Most reactions

Back