The ask voodoocat OR terri anything thread

core_17 said:
Ok...here's my question. So..I noticed the site was down for a bit...were you guys hiding nudie pics of Terri again?
They've never come OUT of hiding!

Wonders where the nudie pics are...then wonders WHAT nudie pics are *is innocent*

*rips his trousers like Ferny* Now Im in fashion aswell...Terri...how do I look?

AlisonS said:
What is your advice to have a happy marriage?
Here's my husband's answer when he was asked that question while I was out of the room: "To always give more than you expect to get." (He didn't know I could hear him.) :love:

So I think my answer would be: When you know you have someone that amazing in your life....you don't screw it up.

See how easy it is? :heart:

Artemis said:
Wonders where the nudie pics are...then wonders WHAT nudie pics are *is innocent*

*rips his trousers like Ferny* Now Im in fashion aswell...Terri...how do I look?
You look fabulous, Arty!! :thumbup: I think we're starting a trend here!

The nudie pics in question are little more than the product of Voods' feverish little brain. :twisted:

terri said:
You look fabulous, Arty!! :thumbup: I think we're starting a trend here!

The nudie pics in question are little more than the product of Voods' feverish little brain. :twisted:

Pictures of beavers?

um....sure, that's exactly right, Arty. Pictures of nice warm beavers, swimming about with sticks in their mouths.....

Did you know the American Lakotah Indian referred to the beaver as "swims with stick in mouth"?

It is true. :sillysmi:

And they referred to trees as "the standing people". :heart: I really love that. :)

Surely you can think of a limerick involving a beaver right about now. Eh? :mrgreen:

terri said:
You gotta admit, it wasn't much of a hat. Why do you begrudge my petty thievery? :mrgreen: It could have been so much worse.
How?! How could it have been worse? It was my favourite hat. :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back