The Cash Point indoors

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The colour version of this b&w nighttime photo had way too intense reds. The red S of "Sparkasse" was overpowering, and so were the little red "stop men" of the traffic lights.

It took me a while to come to this conversion (Channel Mixer and more), do you think I have "arrived"?

SparkassenautomatAmRathaus.jpg

i think if you aligned the road with the bottom of the picture and cropped it to fit the picture, it would be better, but still very good

I went by the upstairs windows when I aligned the photo (had not aligned it well enough in-camera :oops: ). Do you think that was the wrong reference point? The street goes down just a little in that stretch...

top notch conversion Corinna....as there's so many verticals in this shot I think the levels should be taken off them, this would mean a slight rotation to the left.

The top row of windows being parallel with the top, but the road not being parallel to the bottom is a little odd feeling, like a fun house mirror. Especially since (judging by the amount of building below the lower windows), there doesn't appear to be much of a hill. It makes the building look squeezed on the left. Put a little angle back in the top windows - life isn't all straight, parallel lines. But I was thinking to crop/stretch the photo to get rid of the sidewalk in the lower left - like you had taken the shot closer to the curb.

Better now?

SparkassenautomatAmRathaus_2.jpg

:hail:

Bravo! It's like you pulled the image out of my head and posted it!

Ahhhh. Good then (*big sigh of relief* !!) :D

i think your second cropping with the street aligned to the bottom of the frame looks much better!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back