What's new

THE CAT!

Mo.

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
175
Reaction score
35
Location
London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So the other day I had the chance to take pictures of this awesome cat. It was one of the hardest things that I've done so far. Incredibly difficult to capture what you wanted but in the end I'm happy with this but C&C is welcomed.
 
Nice shot Mo! Framings a bit tight, but it works!
 
I love those flat faced cats. So cute. Something about this photo reminds me of Garfield. :)

Great shot.
 
I agree with cgipson1, the crop is a bit tight. I want to see the top of it's ears. Also, it seems slightly out of focus, but that may just be my monitor or something. Past that, I think the composition is great.
 
I liked the way it looks side wards; yet i too feel a tight crop and a bit blur...still liked it :D
 
He was orange, just so you know.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom