The Chicken Fingers At The End Of The Rainbow

The Barbarian

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$14294907863_ea30469fa3_c.jpg

Getting dark, and the last rays of the sun popped a rainbow. About 8 cell phone exposures stitched together.

Never heard of them..

Cell phones? Funny looking things without wires to hold them to the wall.....people can't seem to drive automobiles without having one either stuck in their ear, or worse....typing on them! Sometimes, people even use them instead of talking to other people standing right next them...outrage.

Not the person to be commenting on 'stitching' cell phone photo's...still trying to do 'normal photo's from a tripod.
Getting hungry thinking about chicken now though.......

Scott (I like wings...not hot wings) B

Hey--COOL photo! I have no idea how this post got overlooked until now! I never saw the title to this post until now, two full weeks into June!!! What the ,,,,!

I had never ever thought of stitching cell phone pics... huh...something new to think about.

Never heard of them..

Rainbows often occur when you have your back to the sun and you are facing a rainstorm. It's caused by different refraction of light at different wavelengths. Oh, wait, you're talking about Cane's, aren't you?

Agree with Derrel Cool Shot and first I am seeing this..The tittle jumped out at me so how I missed this up until now is beyond me.Well Done and with a cell phone.The Rainbow looks like a Big Bubble.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back