What's new

The Cinnamon hummingbird from a bit closer

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
1,446
Location
Corozal, Belize
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After a couple of gloomy days, there was full sun and I guess the Cinnamon hummingbird is getting accustomed to me and I was able to get closer this morning.
DSC_7158PS1 16x9_280 - Copy.webp
 
Love this little guy! I appreciate the closer look.
 
Love this little guy! I appreciate the closer look.

Thanks.

Now if it would only go to some flowers and give me some other opportunities!
 
Excellent! Love the hummingbirds.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom