OP
snowbear

snowbear

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I remember looking at my '85 Ford Ranger, trying to check the timing. "Hmmm - no timing marks. Guess I can toss this piece of equipment."

OP
snowbear

snowbear

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I walked a lot, yesterday - maybe three times the normal amount.
I decided to forgo the elevator this afternoon and walk up the stairs.
I needed to go to the fourth floor.
Approaching floor three, I pulled a muscle in my @$$.

medic2230

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

eek.png

Warhorse

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

eek.png
I thought exercise was supposed to be good for you. :1398:

Hope it heals quickly.

robbins.photo

Yup, It's The Zoo Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

eek.png
I thought exercise was supposed to be good for you. :1398:

Hope it heals quickly.

It is supposed to be good for you. And, as this incident clearly illustrates, it's also a pain in the @$$.

Gary A.

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.garyayala.com
Buenas Dias Coffee Hosers. Gary is two sips into his first coffee. He has lots of paperwork to produce this morning, but Gary is reading the paper and wasting time in the forum. Chile beat Colombia last night 2-0 in the Copa. It is Argentina versus Chile in the final. Another gray and cool morning. Many of the peppers were beaten up in the heat wave. Thursdays, Samy's Camera runs very large ads, often full pages. Fun to look through but Gary isn't buying anything.

waday

Do one thing every day that scares you
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I wanted to watch the rest of the game, but didn't want to stay up that late.

So, the wife and I watched coverage of the sit-in.

Gary A.

Reaction score
Website
www.garyayala.com
I wanted to watch the rest of the game, but didn't want to stay up that late.

So, the wife and I watched coverage of the sit-in.
The rain delay of a couple hours, Gary thinks, took a lot of steam out of Colombia. Mary Lou and Gary finished their dinner wine during the break. Both teams looked pretty evenly matched, but Chile came roaring out of the gates and score two quick goals ... After the rain delay, Colombia, even though they were a man down, pounded away at Chile ... But they couldn't even buy a goal. Unfortunately, the very very wet field dramatically altered the play. Gary was surprised that the field wasn't tarped during the downpour.

waday

Do one thing every day that scares you
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The rain delay of a couple hours, Gary thinks, took a lot of steam out of Colombia. Mary Lou and Gary finished their dinner wine during the break. Both teams looked pretty evenly matched, but Chile came roaring out of the gates and score two quick goals ... After the rain delay, Colombia, even though they were a man down, pounded away at Chile ... But they couldn't even buy a goal. Unfortunately, the very very wet field dramatically altered the play. Gary was surprised that the field wasn't tarped during the downpour.

That is surprising about no tarp. Anyways, Chile's two quick goals must have hurt dearly. From the portions I saw where Colombia did pick up some steam near the end of the first half, Chile's goalkeeper was fantastic.

vintagesnaps

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
So Samy's runs an ad on Thursdays, huh? hmm may have to go look, just window shopping (or is that Windows shopping?).

I could drink another bucket of coffee after being up half the night with storms and sirens going off. I seem to be south of the worst of what hit last night, and north of where storms are expected tonight, lucky to be stuck in the middle and if all I lose is some sleep I'll be glad. But I need a nap.

Ouch, Charlie, hope it feels better soon.

vintagesnaps

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need to test a Polaroid. Which doesn't take long to reveal the results either. Got a more collapsible one that was I think called the Reporter, should be easier to cart around than the Colorpack which I like but is rather clunky to carry.

limr

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need to test a Polaroid. Which doesn't take long to reveal the results either. Got a more collapsible one that was I think called the Reporter, should be easier to cart around than the Colorpack which I like but is rather clunky to carry.

True, the Polaroids can be tested more quickly :D At least with the peel-apart film. With IP film, it still takes 45 minutes, which might be only slightly faster than other film. Even with a short roll, you'd have to shoot that roll pretty quick - say 5-10 minutes - then develop immediately - another 30ish - to even see the negatives faster than IP instant. And then you'd have to wait for them to try to see a positive (unless you're shooting slides.)

Gary A.

Reaction score
Website
www.garyayala.com
So Samy's runs an ad on Thursdays, huh? hmm may have to go look, just window shopping (or is that Windows shopping?).

I could drink another bucket of coffee after being up half the night with storms and sirens going off. I seem to be south of the worst of what hit last night, and north of where storms are expected tonight, lucky to be stuck in the middle and if all I lose is some sleep I'll be glad. But I need a nap.

Up in our foothills, where the fires are, more than 750 homes had to be evacuated ... IIRC about 160 horses were moved to the county fairgrounds. Plenty of sirens up there.

jcdeboever

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

Up in our foothills, where the fires are, more than 750 homes had to be evacuated ... IIRC about 160 horses were moved to the county fairgrounds. Plenty of sirens up there.
My niece's husband is a firefighter in CA, always fighting them wild fires. Dangerous job.

Most reactions

New Topics