What's new

The Coffee House

This is the best Christmas song ever, eh.

 
Good morning all you hosers!
 
Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers.

And a BIG "How the hell are you to Marija?" I just finished making coffee and some tea ... Colombian Supremo and Sencha "Matsuri". Marija, a mug of tea for you, (_)]
awwwww Grumpy.... you missed me ;)

Thank you!:586:
 
Good morning all you hosers!



Cute-Good-Afternoon-Glitter-1.gif


;)
 
Morning Warhorse (2 hours later...) and Charlie (only 45 minutes later)

Good afternoon, Marija!

Today's my last day at the admin job for the semester. This is a good thing. I don't like this job.
 
Today's my last day at the admin job for the semester. This is a good thing. I don't like this job.
30 minutes more and I'm not working Thursday and Friday.

Reason is something that can't be translated in English nor I could explain in short... "a familly holliday" let's say. We get a couple of days off for that.

I was thinking about New York last night... My brother is there so he was sending me pictures... I miss him :586: He's a great person.
 
Morning, Hosers. I'm using up a couple of vacation days and going out to take actual photographs (I know, what a concept, right?). GTG, next train in about 15 minutes (later than my usual start).
 
Ken...what are these pic...tures...you speak of? ;)

Marija - is he just visiting NY? He lives in Chicago, right? Either way, you need to visit New York!
 
Marija - is he just visiting NY? He lives in Chicago, right? Either way, you need to visit New York!
Yeah, he's just visiting NY for a few days.... and no, he isn't in Chicago any more. After Chicago he moved to Boston, and currently he's on Martha's Vineyard

And YEAH I need to visit NY! :D
 
Oooh, I like Boston a lot. Martha's Vineyard, eh? What does he do that brings him there??
 
Oooh, I like Boston a lot. Martha's Vineyard, eh? What does he do that brings him there??
I have a feeling that I would like Boston too, but don't know really why.... except he told me everything good about Boston and Sleist post pictures of Boston... :)

MV, well... a long and complicated story
 
I think you would like it, too. I almost moved there at one point - sometimes I wish I had, but other times I'm convinced it would have been a mistake. At least at that point in time. But that's a different long story! :)

For the moment, I don't have time for long OR short stories - have to get ready for work. Ew.
 
Where's Derrel been?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom